Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

Hello and happy over-the-hump day,

Today I received the Bobbi Silver Moon Sparkle eyeshadow and the Blush Pink Lip Compact, both beautiful. These are limited edition items for the holidays, so they won't be available for much longer at the Bobbi counters, but you can get them here! The sparkle is the perfect shadow for an evening on the town or an elegant candlelight dinner for two! Very sparkly and shiny, classic. The Pink Blush Lip Compact is described as a sheer nude color, very soft and pretty. This is the complement to the Sparkle eyeshadow.

In my spare time off Ebay, Bonanzle and Ecrater, I am painting my dining room with metallic paint, influenced by all the beautiful colors of makeup in my inventory. It is beautiful, a shimmer gold color with an iridescent dark, almost black/green on the bottom below the chair rail.

My new house is a clean slate and I am enjoying making it "our" own!

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sue xxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment