Monday, October 3, 2011

INSOLIA HAS ARRIVED! NEW STORE UP AND RUNNING!

Hi all,

As fall approaches, new product lines come with a new season! Insolia is here and can be found at my new and re-vamped website dusktodawnbeauty.com. HUGE thanks go out to my outstanding IT guy, Ben Thomas, for creating this awesome site for me!

ALL USA orders ship for free regardless of the order! International shipping is $5 per item and I am most happy to combined shipping when I can if the order is less than the amount quoted for shipping overseas.

Check out new lines at my store NOW:
Insolia High-Heel inserts.
Lime Crime Lipstick and Magic Dust Shadows -- shipment will be here on Wednesday so be sure to have a look at the new items.
Ozotics/pIcture pOlish nail polishes -- amazing colors, amazing product.

I am an approved & authorized distributor of all of the above products and deal DIRECTLY with these companies.

I am making contacts with 2 other companies to be approved as a distributor for their products. It is all on the hush-hush as I cannot disclose any other information as of yet. All I can say is how excited I am to be part of this stellar network! A hint -- expect LOTS of color! I will keep you posted as things progress and expect some very exciting new products here!

As always, I am happy to help you with anything you need. Remember, no coupon necessary for free shipping at my new store dusktodawnbeauty.com!

Have a great October,

Sue -- Dusk to Dawn Beauty LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment