Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LIME CRIME & INSOLIA




Hi all,

More exciting news -- I have been approved as a distributor for Lime Crime makeup and Insolia shoe inserts and will be carrying these brands very shortly. For those of you who are not familiar with Lime Crime Cosmetics, take a look at their website. They carry several retro-shades of lipsticks, some limited editions, and awesome loose eyeshadows in pots that mimic MAC lipsticks and pigments. Take a look at some of their lipstick colors above.

I will have more information as these products become available.

My stores will be well stocked for holiday shopping, which has already begun. As always, my advice is to buy early if you can as prices will only go up and inventory down. I see my wholesaler prices going up every time I get an offer. Largely, this is due to fuel costs as with food and everything else we see skyrocket.

I will post again soon as things are in stock and ready to be listed.

If I can help you with anything, please let me know.

Dusk to Dawn Beauty LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment