Sunday, September 11, 2011

More on Ozotic/piCture pOlish

Hi all,

Here is a recent blog done by an Australian blogger, Kondalicious, for Ozotic/piCture pOlish. Her blog has the best photos and application of the polishes: I will stock many of these colors hopefully by next week. She has given me permission to publish on my blog. More to follow as to the sites I am able to list these on:

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2011

Ozotic Pro Elytra Collection

Ozotic Pro, those people that have brought us the coolest multichromes ever, have released a new collection called Elytra. They were released last week and I finally got to have a play last night.
All swatches are over 1 coat of a generic black and 2 coats of the Elytra.

#528


This one is my fav. It changes from predominantly blue to green to pink to gold. It's absolutely gorgeous and so much nicer IRL.


#530

Fuschia to gold to purple to green.

#529

Green to purple to blue to pink.

The Elytra ideally needs as many thin coats as you can give them, the more coats the better the color shift. Seche QD also has a serious shrinkage problem with these polishes, just a tip if that's your regular top coat!

I am so excited to be a part of this new, ingenious company, again originating out of Australia.
Have a great week & I will be posting again very soon after my first shipment arrives (hopefully by the end of the week).
Sue -- Dusk to Dawn Beauty LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment