Sunday, September 11, 2011

New line coming very soon -- Ozotic/piCture pOlish

Hi everyone,

More exciting news! I have been approved as a USA network distributor for Ozotic/pIcture pOlish nail colors. Like Glitter Gal, they are located in Australia. Their polishes come in a variety of shades and special effects. I have ordered a small amount to begin with and will expand as things "heat up."

I will have on hand very soon the following colors:

Ozotic Elyra 528

Ozotic Mulit Chrome all shades

Heavy Metal, Antique, Denim, Sparkle, Voodoo and more!

If you would like to read more on this awesome brand, here is their website: http://www.picturepolish.com.au/

Check out these photos:
Jealousy526504Heavy MetalDenim

I am very excited to be carrying this stunning line of polishes. They will be listed on my own website, which is currently under major construction, dusktodawnbeauty.com. I am honored to be the first US approved network distributor for this brand. More news to follow!

My hearts go out to all victims and families of 911. We will always remember.

Sue -- Dusk to Dawn Beauty LLC


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I just got the Denim Picture Polish I ordered from you. It's so beautiful! Are you going to carry a large selection of these colors? I hope? I've been looking for a place to order this stuff forever!

    ReplyDelete